You Found Rat Droppings in Your Home, Now What?
Finding a collection of rodent droppings and turd in your Bay Area home or business is definitely an unpleasant surprise. Unfortunately, sometimes those little critters find their way in and wreak havoc on the cleanliness of your space. Before you reach for the nearest broom and dust pan, it’s important to first consider your own health and safety when cleaning up. Our experts at Spaulding Decon San Francisco are here to guide you through the most efficient, and safe, steps in cleaning up rodent droppings.
What’s So Dangerous About Rat & Mice Feces?
Whether you find small rodents cute or repulsive, their waste is dangerous to humans either way. Rats and mice can potentially carry Hantavirus, which causes a deadly disease called Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome (HPS). If your rodents have this virus, it’s easy for you to get it by breathing in the air when rat droppings and urine are stirred up. Also, simply touching droppings and urine exposes one to the virus. Flu like symptoms from hantavirus can quickly evolve into urgent, life-threatening hospitalization. Due to the presence of such harmful airborne pathogens, the task of cleaning up can be especially dangerous.
What’s the Best Way to Clean Rat Droppings?
There are several steps to ensure your space is completely decontaminated from the health risks of rodent waste. Hiring a professional decontamination company with the right tools, precautions, and experience is the best way to guarantee your health and safety. Like we mentioned earlier, cleaning can easily stir up the air around the droppings and make Hantavirus airborne. Spaulding Decon San Francisco is a team of highly trained experts with the most efficient rodent cleaning.
No one ever wants a rodent infestation in their home, but luckily there are a handful of ways to keep these pesky pests out. The best way to solve a rodent dropping problem is prevent it from happening to begin with! Essentially, always make sure food is securely stored and put away. Never leave spills or open food, even pet food, as a tasty meal for small rodents. Finally, keep trash cleaned up and tightly sealed. Taking some simple steps will keep your Bay Area home free of rodents and healthy for you
Professional Rodent Dropping Removal & Cleanup Services Provided by Spaulding Decon
If your property has been affected by a rodent infestation and there are urine and feces droppings left behind, you want to hire a cleaning crew that is licensed and certified in the safe removal of these health hazards. That’s why you should call Spaulding Decon for rodent dropping cleanup services. Since 2005, our highly trained cleaning crews have decontaminated homes across the country from various biohazards and waste, including rodent droppings. We take our time to ensure that the area we are cleaning is completely restored, and we follow all state and federal protocols regarding the removal of biohazards. So, when you want a rodent dropping cleanup service you can trust, the team at Spaulding Decon is here for you.
When you call in Spaulding Decon for rodent dropping Removal, you can expect:
- Our crew to evaluate the property and create a cleanup plan to ensure that the sace is completely remediated from the effects of the rodent infestation.
- The cleaning technicians to use specialized equipment that is designed to safely and efficiently remove all traces of rodent droppings.
- Any leftover odors to be eliminated by our powerful ozone air neutralizer machines.
- A clean bill of health when we are done with our cleaning services, so that you can be certain the area is safe for reoccupation.
- Proper documentation of our findings and our cleanup process for filing and insurance claim, as rodent dropping cleanup is covered by most homeowners insurance policies.
Spaulding Decon responds to any rodent dropping cleanup service call within two hours – we know the importance of getting the area cleaned as soon as possible.
If you would like more information about our rodent dropping cleanup services, contact the Spaulding Decon team today at 866-993-3266. We will provide you with more information about our services and connect you with the cleanup crew in your area.
- Rodent Dropping Cleanup Austin, TX
- Rodent Dropping Cleanup Galveston, TX
- Rodent Dropping Cleanup Alpharetta, GA
- Rodent Dropping Cleanup Charlotte, NC
- Rodent Dropping Cleanup Philadelphia, PA
- Rodent Dropping Cleanup Greenville, SC
- Rodent Dropping Cleanup Tampa, FL
- Rodent Dropping Cleanup San Francisco, CA