Rats and other rodents are pests that can cause physical damage to your home or property. Aside from chewing and nesting, the biggest concern when it comes to dealing with rodents is their droppings. Rodent dropping cleanup should not be taken lightly due to the diseases that can be carried in the fecal matter.
If you find yourself faced with a rodent dropping problem, the first step is to have the rodents themselves taken care of. Once that is complete, Spaulding Decon is your one-stop resource for rodent dropping cleanup to ensure that all health and safety concerns are dealt with properly, in accordance with state and federal protocols.
Our Rodent Dropping Cleanup Services Provide:
- Comprehensive restoration plan development
- Fully licensed and trained cleaning professionals
- Assistance with documentation of cleanup for homeowner’s insurance
- Exclusive cleaning products and equipment
- Rapid response times to meet any situation
What You Can Expect from Our Team:
- Upon evaluation of the property and damage, our team will devise the necessary plan of action to remove, clean, and restore the damaged area.
- Our experienced cleaning technicians will safely remove all biohazard material and thoroughly disinfect the contaminated areas.
- Due to the nature of the cleanup, our teams employ the use of powerful ozone air neutralizers to rid the property of any lingering scents.
- Returning your home or property to its original, safe condition is our number one priority.
- Privacy is important to our customers, so unmarked crew and vehicles are used.
Rodents are not easy to deal with and only professionals should handle the cleanup of their droppings. Our Austin Spaulding Decon team is trained, experienced, and insured to clean and restore any rodent dropping cleanup situation you have.
If you have to deal with the aftermath of Biohazard Cleanup Spaulding Decon is here to restore your home or property.
We quickly get things back to the way they were. We properly and efficiently complete each and every job,
no matter the extent of the Biohazard Cleanup contamination.
Our crew will respond within 2 hours nationwide
How We’ve Helped Our Clients
“The team really impressed me. They got in and made the whole situation more comfortable for everyone involved and got the job accomplished in a timely manner. I would highly recommend them coming out and taking a look at whatever you need done. They are very helpful in a lot of ways.”
Just called Spaulding Decon for a second time. Had a tenant pass away in one of my properties. Quick, discrete, and professional. I will keep their number handy.
Their team is amazing! As a property manager, it is important to have great contacts and a property we had flooded. They did a great job saving the home and helping out on such a hectic day. A+
I wanted to thank Spaulding Decon for their service and assistance with my mother who passed away and was living in a horrible hoarding situation. I was impressed with their response time, compassion for my situation and professional attitude regarding this delicate situation. I had such an overwhelming amount of grief and embarrassment trying to handle this situation, but I felt a sense of relief once I began speaking with their team. The house looks better than ever, they even helped handle the insurance and I am so confident in their service that I have already recommended them to another member at my church. Thank you again for all you did to help in this emotionally difficult situation