What is coronavirus?
Coronaviruses (CoV) are a large family of viruses that cause illness ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases such as Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS-CoV) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS-CoV). A novel coronavirus (nCoV) is a new strain that has not been previously identified in humans.
Coronaviruses are zoonotic, meaning they are transmitted between animals and people. Detailed investigations found that SARS-CoV was transmitted from civet cats to humans and MERS-CoV from dromedary camels to humans. Several known coronaviruses are circulating in animals that have not yet infected humans.
Common signs of infection include respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties. In more severe cases, infection can cause pneumonia, severe acute respiratory syndrome, kidney failure and even death.
Standard recommendations to prevent infection spread include regular hand washing, covering mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing, thoroughly cooking meat and eggs. Avoid close contact with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness such as coughing and sneezing.
What can I do to prevent catching it?
According to the Center for Disease Control, you can do the following things to help prevent contracting the coronavirus:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
How can Spaulding Decon help?
It isn’t right for businesses and homeowners to be scared of their own property due to the Coronavirus. Spaulding Decon believes you should always feel safe at work and at home.
Our crews are trained and background-checked and are highly experienced in safe and effective coronavirus remediation. We will work with your schedule, and the job isn’t over until your home or office is ready for everyday life.
Coronavirus decontamination can seem like a daunting but necessary task. Aside from the virus itself causing normal cold and flu-like symptoms more severe cases of infection can cause a slew of serious health risks and need to be completely cleared out before the area can be considered safe. That’s why you could call in coronavirus decontamination experts like Spaulding Decon. When you call in a company that knows how to properly clean out all traces of coronavirus, you won’t have to worry about contagious after effects.
When Spaulding Decon is called in for coronavirus decontamination, we:
- Send out a team of highly trained technicians to the affected property
- Use our proprietary cleaning products, which are designed to completely eradicate all traces of the coronavirus.
- And remove any property that may have been deemed unable to be decontaminated
If you would like more information about our coronavirus decontamination services, call Spaulding Decon at (866) 993-3266. We will connect you with a member of our team who can provide you with all of the details of the services we offer, as well as a no-obligation quote for our work.
Page on Coronavirus and businesses for your information – CDC Disease Control and Prevention
- Coronavirus Decontamination Austin, TX
- Coronavirus Decontamination Galveston, TX
- Coronavirus Decontamination Alpharetta, GA
- Coronavirus Decontamination Charlotte, NC
- Coronavirus Decontamination Philadelphia, PA
- Coronavirus Decontamination Greenville, SC
- Coronavirus Decontamination Tampa, FL
- Coronavirus Decontamination San Francisco, CA
Our plan is simple.
Call our trusted team today.
If you have a Coronavirus exposure, or suspect you might, don’t wait and let it get worse. Call today!
We Clean Up
From first inspection to final touches, we will perform complete remediation services. We also assist with any needed repairs and restoration.
Get Back to Living
You’ve eliminated a potential health threat and made your property safe for your family or business.