Current Corporate Openings:
Since 2005 Spaulding Decon has been a leader in the biohazardous cleaning industry. Our corporate headquarters are based in Tampa Florida. You can see our open corporate positions below.
To apply for a position email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Administrative Assistant - Tampa
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports To/Chain of Command: On-site Supervisor, General Manager; Owner of Spaulding Decon
SUPERVISORY RESPONSSIBILITY: None
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Able to work independently,
- Abide by all OSHA, DOH, and company safety rules and regulations.
- Requires ability to have emergency phone lines forwarded to employee during business hours, after business hours and weekends.
- Have knowledge on all equipment used by Spaulding Decon, which you will receive training for.
Job Description Summary
Essential duties and responsibility include the following but are not limited to listed items as other duties may be assigned:
- Answering customer questions, providing information, taking and processing orders and addressing complaints
- Answering phone calls and calling customers and vendors to follow up on appointments and deliveries
- Compiling, maintaining and updating company records
- Managing office inventory and working with vendors to ensure the regular supply of office materials
- Setting up appointments, scheduling meetings, distributing reports and managing the correspondence between the office and external bodies
- Compiling and maintaining records of office business transactions
- Operating office equipment including printers, copiers, fax machines and multimedia instruments
- Understand administrative tasks associated with remediation, tasks of hazmat in residential homes, offices, apartments, privately owned vehicles, company vehicles, police vehicles, and in open spaces.
- Job also entails non hazmat understanding of painting, company vehicles, stocking and receiving supplies, and participating in community relations.
- Attend and participate in daily On-site Job safety and hazard meetings.
- Knowledge of personal protective equipment found in 29 CFR1910.132 through 1910.138.
To perform this job successfully; an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Qualifications and Requirements
To perform this job successfully; an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs) listed below are representative of the KSAs required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Previous experience in a secretarial/administrative role
- Excellent organizational, time management and communication skills
- Ability to use word processing applications and document management software with a minimum typing speed of 60 wpm
- Working knowledge of basic bookkeeping
- Strong interpersonal skills and adaptability
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
- Deal with and resolve issues involving several concrete variables in standardized situation.
- Bloodborne Pathogens per OSHA requirements.
- Knowledge of personal protective equipment found in 29 CFR1910.132 through 1910.138.
- Spaulding Decon, training/orientation – Accident Prevention Program upon initial hire
Spaulding Decon Accident Prevention annual refresher
Education and Experience
- Administrative experience. Equivalent combination of education and experience is accepted.
- Abide by all OSHA, and company safety rules and regulations.
- Type memos, correspondence, reports, and other documentation.
- Have knowledge on all equipment used by Spaulding Decon, LLC including but not limited to: air monitoring, sampling, power tools, negative air machine, flood pumper, etc.
- Follow written protocols for the clean-up, removal, and disposal of residue from methamphetamine drug labs.
- Follow written protocols on removal, cleaning, and disposal of bodily fluids, blood, mold, animal feces/carcasses, sewer debris, and sharps (hypodermic needles).
- Answer phones as needed, obtain client information, arrange appointments, answer inquiries, take messages for owner or employees and record name, time of call, nature of business and person called upon.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly required to hear, talk, walk, drive, lift and clean.
- Climbing stairs, squatting or kneeling.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Vision requirements include close, distance, color, peripheral, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- May be required to drive long distances (typically less than 300 miles) and stay in accommodations until jobs are complete.
- While performing the duties of this class, employees are regularly required to use oral and written communications skills; read documents or instructions; analyze and solve problems; observe and interpret data or information; use math and mathematical reasoning; learn and apply new information or skills; perform detailed and precise work; and meet time-sensitive deadlines. Able to cope with graphic and traumatic bio-hazardous scenes, and cadaver and chemical odors.
The information contained in this job description is for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and is not an exhaustive list of the duties performed in this position. Additional duties may be assigned.
To apply send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Operations Technician - Tampa
As one of the nation’s leaders in the crime scene cleanup industry, we at Spaulding Decon are committed to providing a thorough, hassle-free cleanup experience for individuals and businesses across the country. Using our proprietary cleaning products and state-of-the-art tools, we can restore homes and businesses alike – no matter what the cause of the damage and grime. In fact, we have provided a wide variety of cleanup services and related support for more than a decade, including: hoarding cleanup, accidental death, suicides, general biohazards, viral disinfections, drug lab cleanups, water damage restoration, and mold remediation.
Those already certified in mold remediation are desired. Solid work history and no criminal background required. PART-TIME, TEMPORARY, ON CALL.
- MUST live within 30 minutes of the office
- MUST be able to work nights, weekends, and holiday
- Hep B Shot – at least the first of the three-shot series
- Clean cut, drug-free, be able to pass a background check
- Ability to work in personal protective equipment – a respirator, Tyvek suit, gloves, and rubber boots are required on the majority of our jobs
- Ability to do physical work and can lift 50lbs or more- moving furniture, removing flooring, cleaning, scrubbing, moving equipment, etc.
- NO CRIMINAL HISTORY
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. unassisted
- GOOD DRIVING RECORD
- No more than 2 visible tattoos
- Appearances matter- making a good impression on our clients is important! Be neat and clean cut. Being clean-shaven is also important since the safety equipment we wear requires limited facial hair
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
If you are interested in this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Franchise Development Manager - Tampa
Franchise Development Manager partners with the CEO in the management of the full life cycle of a
franchisee from prospect to approval. This position will play a key role in contributing to the
development of the company’s emerging franchise program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be
• Research, analyze and create targeted list of prospective candidates based on our ideal
candidate profile(s) and use to gauge interest in the Spaulding Decon franchise
• Conduct initial outreach to prospective franchisee leads and provide information about
the franchise process and requirements.
• Manage and maintain prospect information in our Franchise Soft Management (FSM)
• Manage the information flow of prospective candidates through the entire franchise
process, ensuring all documentation is received, accurately maintained, and
qualifications have been met.
• Review franchisee applications and submit suitable franchise candidate file for review.
• Prepare franchise candidate file for CEO approval.
• Schedule and coordinate the Discovery Day
• Research and report on market information and determine market availability.
• Organize franchise industry conferences and tradeshows, coordinating with vendors,
shipping of booth, equipment, marketing and other materials.• In partnership with the CEO, the creation and maintenance of materials, presentations,
content and communications to support the lead generation and education process
(both for franchise and non-traditional development opportunities)
• Manage development pipeline of existing and prospective franchisees to move them
along in the sales process.
• Other duties and/or special projects as assigned in response to changing business
conditions and/or requirements.
• Ability to align with company values.
• Approximately two (2) to three (3) years of experience in sales or sales support, preferably in
a franchise organization
• Strong analytical skills with an in-depth understanding of contact center metrics
• Experience in managing outsourced call center operation.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven success collaborating with
all levels of employees and customers. Ability to prepare and present data-driven
• Strong interpersonal skills to work across an organization to build strong cross-functional
• Ability to prioritize and organize effectively and to manage multiple projects
• Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure.
• Excellent Understanding of Microsoft Office
• Goal oriented and executes with excellence.
• Passionate with a winning attitude in a competitive environment
• Willingness to be tactical to deliver results.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical journals, financial reports, and legal
documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers,
regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and
articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively
present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Spaulding Decon offers a host of benefits, including health, dental, vision, PTO and a 401(k)
Hours of operation for our Headquarters are Monday – Friday 8am – 5:00pm
To apply send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Join Spaulding Decon as a Crime Scene Cleaning Technician
We are always accepting resumes from qualified technicians. Submit your resume today to see about joining our team.
Apply at One of Our Franchise Locations
Each Spaulding Decon location is independently owned and operated. To inquire about open positions at a location nearest you, please contact them directly.
If there is not a location near you, or you are interested in gaining certification in any of the career fields we have, please visit our Crime Scene Cleaning training website where you can get certified in various different Biohazard fields.
Find a location here: