Current Corporate Openings:
Since 2005 Spaulding Decon has been a leader in the biohazardous cleaning industry. Our corporate headquarters are based in Tampa Florida. You can see our open corporate positions below.
To apply for a position email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Operations Technician - Tampa
As one of the nation’s leaders in the crime scene cleanup industry, we at Spaulding Decon are committed to providing a thorough, hassle-free cleanup experience for individuals and businesses across the country. Using our proprietary cleaning products and state-of-the-art tools, we can restore homes and businesses alike – no matter what the cause of the damage and grime. In fact, we have provided a wide variety of cleanup services and related support for more than a decade, including: hoarding cleanup, accidental death, suicides, general biohazards, viral disinfections, drug lab cleanups, water damage restoration, and mold remediation.
Those already certified in mold remediation are desired. Solid work history and no criminal background required. PART-TIME, TEMPORARY, ON CALL.
- MUST live within 30 minutes of the office
- MUST be able to work nights, weekends, and holiday
- Hep B Shot – at least the first of the three-shot series
- Clean cut, drug-free, be able to pass a background check
- Ability to work in personal protective equipment – a respirator, Tyvek suit, gloves, and rubber boots are required on the majority of our jobs
- Ability to do physical work and can lift 50lbs or more- moving furniture, removing flooring, cleaning, scrubbing, moving equipment, etc.
- NO CRIMINAL HISTORY
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. unassisted
- GOOD DRIVING RECORD
- No more than 2 visible tattoos
- Appearances matter- making a good impression on our clients is important! Be neat and clean cut. Being clean-shaven is also important since the safety equipment we wear requires limited facial hair
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
If you are interested in this position, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Franchise Development Manager - Tampa
Franchise Development Manager partners with the CEO in the management of the full life cycle of a
franchisee from prospect to approval. This position will play a key role in contributing to the
development of the company’s emerging franchise program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be
• Research, analyze and create targeted list of prospective candidates based on our ideal
candidate profile(s) and use to gauge interest in the Spaulding Decon franchise
• Conduct initial outreach to prospective franchisee leads and provide information about
the franchise process and requirements.
• Manage and maintain prospect information in our Franchise Soft Management (FSM)
• Manage the information flow of prospective candidates through the entire franchise
process, ensuring all documentation is received, accurately maintained, and
qualifications have been met.
• Review franchisee applications and submit suitable franchise candidate file for review.
• Prepare franchise candidate file for CEO approval.
• Schedule and coordinate the Discovery Day
• Research and report on market information and determine market availability.
• Organize franchise industry conferences and tradeshows, coordinating with vendors,
shipping of booth, equipment, marketing and other materials.• In partnership with the CEO, the creation and maintenance of materials, presentations,
content and communications to support the lead generation and education process
(both for franchise and non-traditional development opportunities)
• Manage development pipeline of existing and prospective franchisees to move them
along in the sales process.
• Other duties and/or special projects as assigned in response to changing business
conditions and/or requirements.
• Ability to align with company values.
• Approximately two (2) to three (3) years of experience in sales or sales support, preferably in
a franchise organization
• Strong analytical skills with an in-depth understanding of contact center metrics
• Experience in managing outsourced call center operation.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with proven success collaborating with
all levels of employees and customers. Ability to prepare and present data-driven
• Strong interpersonal skills to work across an organization to build strong cross-functional
• Ability to prioritize and organize effectively and to manage multiple projects
• Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure.
• Excellent Understanding of Microsoft Office
• Goal oriented and executes with excellence.
• Passionate with a winning attitude in a competitive environment
• Willingness to be tactical to deliver results.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical journals, financial reports, and legal
documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers,
regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and
articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively
present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Spaulding Decon offers a host of benefits, including health, dental, vision, PTO and a 401(k)
Hours of operation for our Headquarters are Monday – Friday 8am – 5:00pm
To apply send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Social Media Coordinator - Remote
We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic Social Media Coordinator. You will be responsible for creating, managing and analyzing social media content for our franchise locations. You must have experience with Instagram and Facebook business platforms. Ideal candidates will be creative thinkers able to create content that is insightful, entertaining and positions our accounts as thought-leaders in the restoration and decontamination industry. To be successful in this role, you must have great time-management and organizational skills, amazing verbal and written communication and be able to keep up to date with the latest social media trends.
- Curate social media posts
- Create graphics using Canva
- Monitor and respond to social media messages and comments
- Host monthly meetings with account holders
- Analyze and decipher social media analytics
- Recent graduate
- Knowledge of social media platforms, especially Facebook and Instagram
- Excellent communication skills
- Amazing organizational skills
- Eagerness to learn and stay up to date with the latest social media trends
- Experience with basic graphic design
- Work Remotely
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Social media marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Join Spaulding Decon as a Crime Scene Cleaning Technician
We are always accepting resumes from qualified technicians. Submit your resume today to see about joining our team.
Apply at One of Our Franchise Locations
Each Spaulding Decon location is independently owned and operated. To inquire about open positions at a location nearest you, please contact them directly.
If there is not a location near you, or you are interested in gaining certification in any of the career fields we have, please visit our Crime Scene Cleaning training website where you can get certified in various different Biohazard fields.
Find a location here: