Rodent Dropping Services in Houston Include:
- Complete decontamination and restoration of your property
- Trained and experienced professionals
- Cost covered by homeowners insurance
- Propriety chemicals and cleaning systems
Our highly trained cleaning crews have decontaminated homes from various biohazards and waste, including rodent droppings. We take our time to ensure that the area we are cleaning is completely restored, and we follow all state and federal protocols regarding the removal of biohazards.
If you need a rodent dropping cleanup service you can trust, the team at Spaulding Decon Houston is here for you.
What You Can Expect from the Spaulding Decon Team:
- Our crew to evaluate the property and create a cleanup plan to ensure that space is completely remediated from the effects of the rodent infestation.
- The cleaning technicians to use specialized equipment that is designed to safely and efficiently remove all traces of rodent droppings.
- Any leftover odors to be eliminated by our powerful ozone air neutralizer machines.
- A clean bill of health when we are done with our cleaning services so that you can be certain the area is safe for reoccupation.
- Proper documentation of our findings and our cleanup process for filing and insurance claims as rodent dropping cleanup is covered by most homeowners insurance policies
We have a plan to get you through this time.
Call our trusted team today.
Within two hours we will be on the scene and ready to get things back the way they were.
We Clean Up
Our thoroughly trained and licensed technicians will cover the entire process, from cleanup to helping with the replacement of flooring and drywall.
Get Back to What's Important
There’s nothing easy about these situations, but cleanup is one area you can control, allowing you to focus on more important things in your life.
We work with your insurance, and serve you throughout the process of restoring your property.
Restore your property to like-new condition
We work with your insurance
Helping you get back to what’s important