Our Hoarding Cleanup Services Include:
- Trained and experienced professionals
- Cost covered by homeowners insurance
- Propriety chemicals and cleaning systems
- Full discretion (our crew and vehicles are unmarked)
What We Offer:
- Hazardous waste removal, including animal droppings and other biohazardous materials
- Repair services for any areas of the home that have become damaged from the over-cluttered and/or unsanitary conditions
- Documentation of the cleanup process
- Donation of unwanted items to charity
- Electronics recycling and valuable recovery
- Trash removal
- Organizing, deep cleaning, and disinfecting services
- And much more
If you have to deal with the aftermath of Biohazard Cleanup Spaulding Decon is here to restore your home or property.
We quickly get things back to the way they were. We properly and efficiently complete each and every job,
no matter the extent of the Biohazard Cleanup contamination.
Our crew will respond within 2 hours nationwide
How We’ve Helped Our Clients
“The team really impressed me. They got in and made the whole situation more comfortable for everyone involved and got the job accomplished in a timely manner. I would highly recommend them coming out and taking a look at whatever you need done. They are very helpful in a lot of ways.”
Just called Spaulding Decon for a second time. Had a tenant pass away in one of my properties. Quick, discrete, and professional. I will keep their number handy.
Their team is amazing! As a property manager, it is important to have great contacts and a property we had flooded. They did a great job saving the home and helping out on such a hectic day. A+
I wanted to thank Spaulding Decon for their service and assistance with my mother who passed away and was living in a horrible hoarding situation. I was impressed with their response time, compassion for my situation and professional attitude regarding this delicate situation. I had such an overwhelming amount of grief and embarrassment trying to handle this situation, but I felt a sense of relief once I began speaking with their team. The house looks better than ever, they even helped handle the insurance and I am so confident in their service that I have already recommended them to another member at my church. Thank you again for all you did to help in this emotionally difficult situation