Our highly trained cleaning crews have decontaminated homes from various biohazards and waste, including rodent droppings. We take our time to ensure that the area we are cleaning is completely restored, and we follow all state and federal protocols regarding the removal of biohazards.
If you need a rodent dropping cleanup service you can trust, the team at Spaulding Decon Columbia is here for you.
Rodent Dropping Removal Services Provide:
- Complete decontamination and restoration of your property
- Trained and experienced professionals
- Cost covered by homeowners insurance
- Propriety chemicals and cleaning systems
- Full discretion (our crew and vehicles are unmarked)
What You Can Expect from Our Team:
- Our crew to evaluate the property and create a cleanup plan to ensure that space is completely remediated from the effects of the rodent infestation.
- The cleaning technicians to use specialized equipment that is designed to safely and efficiently remove all traces of rodent droppings.
- Any leftover odors to be eliminated by our powerful ozone air neutralizer machines.
- A clean bill of health when we are done with our cleaning services so that you can be certain the area is safe for reoccupation.
- Proper documentation of our findings and our cleanup process for filing and insurance claims as rodent dropping cleanup is covered by most homeowners insurance policies.
If you have to deal with the result of Biohazard Cleanup Spaulding Decon is here to restore your home or property.
We quickly get things back to the way they were. We properly and efficiently complete each and every job,
no matter the extent of the Biohazard Cleanup contamination.
Our crew will respond within 2 hours nationwide
How We’ve Helped Our Clients
“The team really impressed me. They got in and made the whole situation more comfortable for everyone involved and got the job accomplished in a timely manner. I would highly recommend them coming out and taking a look at whatever you need done. They are very helpful in a lot of ways.”
Just called Spaulding Decon for a second time. Had a tenant pass away in one of my properties. Quick, discrete, and professional. I will keep their number handy.
Their team is amazing! As a property manager, it is important to have great contacts and a property we had flooded. They did a great job saving the home and helping out on such a hectic day. A+
I wanted to thank Spaulding Decon for their service and assistance with my mother who passed away and was living in a horrible hoarding situation. I was impressed with their response time, compassion for my situation and professional attitude regarding this delicate situation. I had such an overwhelming amount of grief and embarrassment trying to handle this situation, but I felt a sense of relief once I began speaking with their team. The house looks better than ever, they even helped handle the insurance and I am so confident in their service that I have already recommended them to another member at my church. Thank you again for all you did to help in this emotionally difficult situation