Our Drug and Meth Lab Cleaning Services in Charleston Involve:
- Extensive testing to identify all the areas of the home
- State-specific meth lab cleanup standards
- Safely and efficiently removing all traces of the drugs
Act Quickly and Resolve the Situation with Our Professional-Grade Test Kits, You Can Expect:
- The same testing kit that professionals use, which utilizes swap tests that are sent to a federally certified lab
- Thorough, easy-to-follow instructions on how to use the test yourself; we even have a video that walks you through the process
- The test to accurately detect methamphetamine presence
- Results of the test to be delivered to you within 3 to 4 days, so that you can plan to have your space professionally decontaminated if the results are positive for residue
If you have to deal with the aftermath of Biohazard Cleanup Spaulding Decon is here to restore your home or property.
We quickly get things back to the way they were. We properly and efficiently complete each and every job,
no matter the extent of the Biohazard Cleanup contamination.
Our crew will respond within 2 hours nationwide
How We’ve Helped Our Clients
“The team really impressed me. They got in and made the whole situation more comfortable for everyone involved and got the job accomplished in a timely manner. I would highly recommend them coming out and taking a look at whatever you need done. They are very helpful in a lot of ways.”
Just called Spaulding Decon for a second time. Had a tenant pass away in one of my properties. Quick, discrete, and professional. I will keep their number handy.
Their team is amazing! As a property manager, it is important to have great contacts and a property we had flooded. They did a great job saving the home and helping out on such a hectic day. A+
I wanted to thank Spaulding Decon for their service and assistance with my mother who passed away and was living in a horrible hoarding situation. I was impressed with their response time, compassion for my situation and professional attitude regarding this delicate situation. I had such an overwhelming amount of grief and embarrassment trying to handle this situation, but I felt a sense of relief once I began speaking with their team. The house looks better than ever, they even helped handle the insurance and I am so confident in their service that I have already recommended them to another member at my church. Thank you again for all you did to help in this emotionally difficult situation