Buying A Franchise
When buying a franchise with Spaulding Decon, there is a series of steps that you’ll take in order to ensure that our business model is a good fit your you and that you have all of the proper training and tools necessary to efficiently run your business. After you call our team and express an interest in buying a franchise, you’ll go through the following process:
- A one-on-one phone call with Laura Spaulding, the owner of Spaulding Decon – This initial phone call with Laura will provide you with all of the introductory information you’ll need about starting a franchise with our team.
- A follow-up conference call – This call will allow us to dig deeper into your business goals, and it will allow you to ask our team any questions you may have about our business.
- Franchise Disclosure Document and review meeting – This document outlines all of the expectations franchisees must meet when under contract with Spaulding Decon, and it addresses all of the services the franchisee can expect corporate to provide.
- Franchisee application and background check – In order to attain municipal contracts, our potential franchise owners cannot have a criminal record.
- Discovery Day – Once you have been cleared for buying a franchise, we continue the process by meeting at our corporate headquarters in Tampa, Florida, to finalize paperwork and discuss the process of starting up the business.
- Sign the franchise agreement – When you’re ready, the franchise agreement can be signed and you will officially own a Spaulding Decon franchise!
- Begin Training – On the next available training date, you and your cleaning crew will begin the training process to ensure that you can service your franchise territory while maintaining the Spaulding Decon quality of work.
If you would like more detailed information about buying a franchise, contact the Spaulding Decon team today. We’ll be happy to get you started in the process to becoming one of our franchise owners.
ALPHARETTA, GA--(Marketwired - Nov 15, 2016) - Spaulding Decon, a nationally established leader in crime-scene cleanup, hoarding cleanup, mold remediation and meth-lab decontamination, [...]
What Client’s Say
Talk about FANTASTIC SERVICE and PEOPLE! We called Spaulding Decon to help clean out my brother's home. Laura and her staff showed up on time and worked so hard to get the job completed. We liked their supportive attitude and cooperative effort that when we needed additional work we called them back! They are TERRIFIC!